1.What is it that really interests you about this
subject? Are there particular areas ofthe subject
thatreallygrabyour attention and makeyou want
to study it in more depth ?
2. Have you read widely outside your exam syllabus?
Don't just list your wider reading; say what you
thought about it how it relates to other aspects
of the subject,and how ithas helped to develop y
o u r th inking.要求
3. If you have applied for a joint or interdiscipli
nary degree,can you show thatyour are really com
mitted to studying all the subjects that the degre
e entails,and have you made connections between t
he various areas ofstudy?
4. What do you hope following this coursewill do f
or you personally? What do you hope t如o get out of
5. Do you have a particular career or area of work
in mind which you hope the course will help you to
6. Assess your skills and abilities- what are you
rstrengths and skills and howwould you use and b
uild on them in following his course?